We value volunteers on our campus. There are many ways to get involved with helping Crossroad help kids!
Ways you can volunteer:
- Special Events: From parking cars to registering attendees; from set-up to tear-down; from face painting to distributing fliers. There is much to be done.
- Wrap Christmas Presents: Each December we need help wrapping Christmas presents for our kids. If you like to wrap, this is the job for you!
- One-day Projects: From building shelves to painting walls; from clearing fallen trees to trimming bushes. One-day projects vary each season and year.
- Work Camps: Each year we host a small number of multiple-day work camps. Attendees stay overnight in our guest houses and have the opportunity to use our pool and gym while completing a variety of needed work.
- Office Help: from stuffing envelopes to entering data; from cutting Campbell’s labels and Box Tops for Education to counting them; from organizing and labeling to making copies.
- Un-paid Internships: If you need hours of work to complete your college course-work, we offer clinical and educational opportunities.
- Eagle-Scout projects: If you need a place to complete your Eagle Scout Project, give us a call.
If you do not see the opportunity you are looking for, please call us - there are many more ways you can volunteer.
For more information please contact:
260.484.4153 x 2002