Do you have executive leadership experience in the mental health industry? Do you want to be the CEO of an organization that has been providing Promising Futures for Children for over 100 years? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
As the CEO, with a staff of 7 direct reports you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all facets of the administration and operation of the agency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The high quality of care for all clients
- Program development
- Personnel administration
- Financial Management
- Fund raising
- Maintaining the physical plant and property management
- Serving as the President of the Board of Directors
- Coordination of relationships with appropriate organizations
- Programs and operations are in accordance with policies set up by the Board of Directors as well as with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements
Your background must include:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or other relevant discipline or other human service area of study preferred. Master’s degree in finance management or administration considered.
- Significant supervisory and administration work experience in a child welfare agency or therapeutic setting that serves children
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience which includes the demonstrated ability to encourage staff and develop leaders
- Demonstrated experience in administration, fund raising, public relations, long and short- range strategic planning, personnel management, and financial management
- Philosophical and physical commitment to therapeutic treatment programs and intervention needed to work with severely emotionally troubled children and adolescents and their families
- Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of quality control and outcome measurements
- Ability to build and further develop relationships within the industry and at the state level with organizations such as Indiana Association of Resources and Child Advocacy (IARCA)
- Ability to relate in a positive way to emotionally troubled children and adolescents
- Strong problem- solving skills
Crossroad offers a strong compensation package including a relocation package.
Please submit your resume to:
Pat McCombs, Executive Recruiter
KB Search Team