Since 1883, we have been in mission helping vulnerable children and families.
Today, we use our decades of expertise to help children who are very seriously emotionally troubled. Abuse, neglect, child trafficking, parental drug abuse, domestic violence, and brain trauma have made a terrible impact on children.
YOU can help! We encourage you to consider a thoughtful gift to help our kids. There are many ways you can help.
- Please pray for our children, staff, and Board of Directors.
- Your monetary gifts of any amount are a blessing – read more about ways to give to Crossroad.
- We use in-kind gifts of merchandise at Christmas, Birthdays, as incentives, and more. Here is the list of needed items.
- Crossroad values volunteers! There are many ways to get involved with helping Crossroad help kids!
- You are always welcome at Crossroad. Take a tour and see how your gifts help.
- Use these resources at your church or organization to learn more about Crossroad.
Crossroad Child & Family Services is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Your gifts to Crossroad are tax-deductible. Thank you for helping Crossroad children and families!