We value volunteers on our campus. There are many ways to get involved with helping Crossroad help kids!
Ways You Can Volunteer
- Special Events: From parking cars to registering attendees; from set-up to tear-down; from face painting to distributing fliers – there is much to be done.
- Each December we need help wrapping Christmas presents for our kids. If you like to wrap, this is the job for you!
- Done in One Day Projects may include building shelves, painting walls, clearing fallen trees, trimming bushes, and more. One-day projects vary each season and year.
- Each year, we host several multi-day Work Camps – learn more.
- We offer a variety of Clerical Opportunities, including stuffing envelopes, entering data, preparing Box Tops for Education for redemption, helping with in-kind gifts, and making copies.
- Unpaid Internships: We offer a limited number of clinical and education internships. If you need hours of work to complete your college coursework, please contact us.
- Boy Scout Eagle and Girl Scout Gold projects: Congratulations on striving toward your organization’s highest award! We would be proud to partner with you on your project; give us a call.
If you do not see the opportunity you are looking for, let’s chat. There are opportunities waiting for you!
For More Information
Contact our Development Director at 260.484.4153 ext. 2003 or by clicking here.